Thursday, August 7, 2014

Why workers change jobs at same wages?

Why workers change jobs at same wages?

There are many times when a worker decides to move to another job at the same rate of pay
The reasons might be:

  • Sometimes workers move from one job to another at the same rate of pay because their working conditions are not good or acceptable to them and they prefer to change job even though they are not paid more.
  • There may be times when the worker may find problems due to extreme weather conditions or geographical factors.
  • Workers also change jobs in expectation of better prospects of promotion or professional development, though they are not getting higher wages.
  • Many workers might find the journey to work very tiring and would prefer to work close to their homes.
  • Some workers might relocate to a location which they personally like even though they might get the same wages.
  • Working in large company is considered as a status symbol by many workers and they might change job to work in a large company.
  • Many businesses don’t pay high wages but care for their employees by providing Fringe benefits such as subsidised meals, health scheme, leisure activities. This may also influence a worker to move to these businesses.

1 comment:

  1. TODAY TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT $800,000.00 DOLLARS FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete