Saturday, August 9, 2014

Types of Industrial Actions

Types of Industrial Actions

  • Strike: when employees refuse to work
  • Picketing: When employees stand outside the workplace and prevent the smooth functioning of the firm. E.g. they may stop the movement of Lorries in and out of factory.
  • Work to Rule: It is when workers purposely follow all the rules in order to delay the progress of work.
  • Go slow: It is when the employees work at a very slow pace.
  • Non-cooperation: It involves workers refusing to follow a new procedure or rule.
  • Overtime ban: It is when the employees refuse to work overtime or for additional hours of work apart from their normal working hours.

2 comments:

  1. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like them very much. I can feel that you paid much attention to those articles, as all of them make sense and are very useful. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Tax Returns for Sole traders in Barking

    ReplyDelete
  2. TODAY TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT $800,000.00 DOLLARS FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete