Friday, July 25, 2014

Money question from GCEO questions

What is money?

Money is anything that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts.

Functions of Money

A medium of exchange

Money overcomes the problem of needing a double coincidence of wants. It can be used to exchange and is therefore a comparative object, a tertium comparationis ("a third comparative unit").

A unit of account

Money acts as a measuring unit for value. Thus different commodities can be expressed in terms of money uniformly. This simplifies the comparison of the value of two products or services.

A store of value

Money can be used to store value. Unlike barter system where the commodities could not be saved over time, money can be stored as it does not lose value overtime.

A standard of deferred payment

Money can be used to pay over time for commodities. Goods and services can be paid for in instalments over a period of time e.g hire purchase. This was much more difficult and complicated in the barter system.

5 comments:

  1. The usdt exchanger in pakistan program is good, except it's a basic rehash of forex trading principles with better headlines. When they come from the gurus they are just common advice prepackaged in a fancy wrapper. If you really wanted to learn how to trade currencies there are plenty of free books and websites on the subject. If you want to get started trading I've been using a forex trading program for a while called Forex Automoney and you can crypto exchange in pakistan. It makes it really easy, and I've been using it to trade for me while I learn what it's doing. Visit this link: xchanger.pk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. пари

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck. Askingthelot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job! donate to a cause

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. 출장안마 프로필

    ReplyDelete